Rumi quote

Load the ship and set out. No one knows for certain whether the vessel will sink or reach the harbor. Cautious people say, "I'll do nothing until I can be sure". Merchants know better. If you do nothing, you lose. Don't be one of those merchants who wont risk the ocean. - Rumi

Monday, December 31, 2007

Monday in Tucson

Happy New Year's Eve :)) Hope you are all having a wonderful time tonight, I am here in Tucson - I decided to stay one more night and relax and catch up on some sleep.

Today I headed over to the Botanical Gardens and took a very relaxing walk. Then I drove around some of the neighborhoods in the main area. It was a great day, and I'm ready and looking forward to the drive to Fort Stockton Tomorrow...I took lots of pictures for you today, hopefully you can view the slidesows above! Have a great New Years Eve!!! Smiles, Rhonda

No comments: